Sunday, February 19, 2012

Berlin! (short version!)

I promise more is coming on my trip to Berlin this past weekend, but here is at least a list of the places I visited while in Berlin, so minimum I don't forget what I saw! It was suuuuch a blast :)
Day 1: Friday
Berlin House
East Side Gallery-art gallery using a mile long stretch of the Berlin Wall
Topography of Terrors-museum looking at the Nazi Party's rise to power in Germany
Checkpoint Brick Bridge


Day 2: Saturday
Holocaust memorial/museum
Brandenburg Gate
Reichstag
Pergamon Museum/fleamarket
Berliner Dom
Victory Gate
Tiergarten
Soviet War Memorial


Day 3: Sunday
TV Tower
World Clock
Berliner Dom (went inside this time)
Checkpoint Charlie (ehh kind of a let down, as I was promised it would be!)


All in all, Berlin was great, we ate great food, walked a tonnnn, and I hope to be able to write a longer post about the weekend tomorrow!
Until then, a bientot :)
xoxo Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment